About Allred Law
Stephen N. Allred founded Allred Law in 2016 as a law firm specializing in probate and estate planning. Along with a team of attorneys, CPAs and financial planners, he provides clients with customized estate plans and effectively represents clients in probate court.
Prior to practicing law, Steve served as a church pastor for well over a decade. He lives in Auburn, California with his wife and three children, where he stays active running, hiking and biking in the foothills and with community and church volunteer work.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor (2012)
- Andrews University, Master of Divinity (2005)
- California (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- District of Columbia (2013)
- Washington (2014)