About Allred Law
Stephen N. Allred founded Allred Law in 2016 as a law firm specializing in trusts and estates. Along with a team of attorneys, CPAs, and financial planners, Steve provides clients with customized estate plans and effectively represents clients in probate court.
Prior to practicing law, Steve served as a church pastor for nearly 14 years. He lives in Auburn, California with his wife, Cheri, and their three children and enjoys running, hiking, and biking in the foothills and volunteering in the community.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor (2012)
- Andrews University, Master of Divinity (2005)
- California (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- District of Columbia (2013)
- Washington (2014)